Let's check one by one my 2012's resolutions, whether I have managed to achieve them or not.
1. To be a good mother to my daughter and my son (to teach Hana ABC and 123 so that she is able to read by 4 years old) (Partially achieved)
2. To be a good wife to my husband (Read: more caring, less bebel). (Achieved. I think so...)
3. To be a good daughter to my parents and a good sister to my siblings and in laws (Read: Positive thinking, more patient) (I'm not sure, have to ask them to verify)
5. To own at least 2 copyrights by the end of 2012. (Not achieved)
6. To write at least 2 book chapters or non-indexed journal. (Not achieved)
So basically I have achieved 5 out of 10 resolutions I've listed down last year. I am just going to carry forward the 5 resolutions that I couldn't achieve in 2012 or resolutions that I think are relevant forever. Apart from the existing resolutions, these are some other things that I wish to achieve in 2013:
- Write a journal paper as main author
- At least one international conference and one local conference for this year
- Find a place for industrial training
- More and more saving for Umrah with husband
- Regular exercise, eat healthily => lose weight
- Hana can read basic English, Malay and Chinese, recognize numbers and can recite AlFatihah properly and several other surah.
- Amzar can recognize basic alphabets, can recite AlFatihah properly.
- Be a good muslimah, improve my relationship with Allah.
Let's pray that I can achieve my resolutions in 2013. Ameen.