December 10, 2011

My new favourite thing

This entry is trying to duplicate typical entry from MLM's blog. Please don't be annoyed as I am just testing/trying on how to put pictures in this blog.

1. My new favourite place is Johor Premium Outlet. I have been to this place 4 times already since its soft launched on 2nd December. So far I've spent RM 95, plus RM 135 from my husband's wallet. Owh, and RM 50 including chilling in Starbuck and Baskin Robbin.

2. My shopping for today. Wahahahaha. Mari kita berasa annoying beramai2. This is my new laptop bag. My husband bought this for me (I forced him) because last month I've bought him a pair of shoes even though he still has some unworn shoes that he bought years ago in UK. (Ni kes org byk kasut tp tak ingat dan tak mau mengaku. Kan ke manusia ni ada 2jenis satu beli kasut byk mengaku, satu beli kasut byk tak mengaku? xx, 2011) 
Comel kan bag ini? If they have an award for lecturer with coolest-gorgeous-awesome-brilliant laptop bag, I'm very sure that I got the award. Owh owh, you wanna have a bag as cool as mine? Just follow my lead and join my biz. (Familiar with this line?)



Sekian sahaja entry merapu lagi dari saya. Taraaa

2 comments:

  1. sgt familiar!hahah.baru perasan post ni

    ReplyDelete
  2. haahhahahahahahagahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahaah

    ReplyDelete