January 02, 2012

My 2012's Resolution

1. To be a good mother to my daughter and my son (to teach Hana ABC and 123 so that she is able to read by 4 years old)
2. To be a good wife to my husband (Read: more caring, less bebel).
3. To be a good daughter to my parents and a good sister to my siblings and in laws (Read: Positive thinking, more patient)
4. To write at least 2 journal papers with impact factor more than 0.5. (sikit sikit lama lama jadi bukit).
5. To own at least 2 copyrights by the end of 2012.
6. To write at least 2 book chapters or non-indexed journal.
7. To be a good supervisor to my students (frequent meetings, more knowledgeable).
8. To own an MPV, without having to break the bank (Read: more saving, less shopping).
9. To shop wisely and using brain (Read: saving, saving, saving).
10. To send a paper to one of the IEEE International ComSoc Major conferences.

4 comments:

  1. No. 11 : to cook a lot of foods to cikana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bereh. Munk nak suruh masok gapo? sum sum? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. TQ Athi. nnt end of 2012 kita tick satu2 mana yg dah achieved hehe

    ReplyDelete